- The registration fee of $100 must be paid at the time of registration and is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- A book fee of $350 per student is due by August 1.
- A 10% discount on tuition is applied when full payment of tuition is made prior to the first day of school.
- A ten-month payment plan is available and is calculated by dividing the total tuition cost by ten. Payments are due monthly from September 1 through June 1.
- Graduation Fee: The Kindergarten fee for graduation is $25. Senior class graduation fee is $65. These fees cover the cost of their cap, gown, tassel, and diploma, and include 10 complimentary graduation announcements for each student.
- Half Day K5
- One Student
- Two Students*
- Three Students*
- Additional Students* (*per family)
= $220 per month
= $270 per month
= $460 per month
= $600 per month
= $135 per month
Other fees throughout the the year may include (but are not limited to) Sports Jerseys, PE Uniforms, VCS Sweatshirts/Jackets, Yearbook Purchases, and Fundraising Events.
Payments can be made in the school office by cash, check, or credit card. (Credit card payments will incur a 3% processing fee.) Payments can also be mailed to: Victory Christian School, 960 Children's Home Road, Urbana, OH 43078