- The registration fee of $100 must be paid at the time of registration and is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- A book fee of $300 per student is due by August 1.
- A 10% discount on tuition is applied when full payment of tuition is made prior to the first day of school.
- A ten-month payment plan is available and is calculated by dividing the total tuition cost by ten. The first payment is due July 1, and the remaining 9 payments are due September 1 through May 1. The month of August is reserved for book fees.
- Graduation Fee: The kindergarten class cap-and-gown and diploma fee for graduation is $25. Senior class graduation fee is $65. These fees include 10 complimentary graduation announcements for each student and are due May 1.
- Half Day K5
- One Student
- Two Students
- Three Students
- Additional Students
= $210 per month
= $260 per month
= $450 per month
= $590 per month
= $125 per month
Other fees throughout the the year may include (but are not limited to) Sports Jerseys, PE Uniforms, VCS Sweatshirts/Jackets, Yearbook Purchases, and Fundraising Events.
Payment can be made in the school office by cash, check, or credit card. (Credit card payments will incur a 3% processing fee.)