- The registration fee must be paid at the time of registration and is nonrefundable and nontransferable. The registration fee is $100 per student.
- A book fee will be assessed for each student and must be paid by the first day of school. The book fee is $300 per student.
- A 10% discount on tuition is applied when full payment of tuition is made prior to the first day of school.
- A ten-month payment plan is available and is calculated by dividing the total tuition cost by ten. The first payment is due July 1 and the remaining 9 payments are due September 1 through May 1. The month of August is reserved for book fees.
- Graduation Fee: The kindergarten class cap-and-gown and diploma fee for graduation is $25. Senior class graduation fee is $65.
- Half Day K5
- One Student
- Two Students
- Three Students
- Additional Students
= $200 per month
= $250 per month
= $440 per month
= $580 per month
= $115 per month
Other fees throughout the the year may include (but are not limited to) Sports Jerseys, PE Uniforms, VCS Sweatshirts/jackets, Yearbook Purchases, and Fundraising Events.
Payment can be made in the school office by cash, check, or credit card.